These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 10602
- Ships to:
- Shipping on the day of order
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- 3 years BluGuitar warranty
Electric guitarists looking for the perfect way to mike up for live or for recording now... more
|Electric guitarists looking for the perfect way to mike up for live or for recording now have one of the simplest and most workable solutions available: the BluBOX™ VSC is a professional impulse-response speaker simulation in DI box form with a virtual collection of the best and most legendary speaker cabinets of all time. It is a first-class sounding sound solution for direct connection of any guitar amplifier to a PA or recording console.|
|Using state-of-the-art convolution technology, which, in contrast to analog technology, can accurately reproduce the acoustic complexity of loudspeakers and the tonal variety and uniqueness of different cabinets, Thomas Blug collected impulse responses with different microphones and microphone positions for selected loudspeaker cabinets and combined them in the form of 16 virtual cabinet models in a robust and practical housing.|
|The handling is easy and intuitive: Just choose your favorite speaker, optimize the sound character with the mic position control - done! The extremely low latency of less than one millisecond provides a real analog playing feel. |
Whether on stage or in the studio - wherever sounds full of character are to be recorded at the highest level, the BluBOX™ VSC is an indispensable tool - no matter if you work with a speaker cabinet or not.
- NANOCAB™: BluGuitar® 1x12“
- FATCAB™: BluGuitar® 1x12“
- STACK 1965: Original Marshall® 4x12”Celestion® (Alnico 15 watts)
- STACK 1967: Original Park® 4x12” Celestion® (Greenback 25 watts)
- STACK 1970: Original Marshall® 4x12” Celestion® (Greenback 25 watts, 55 Hz)
- STACK 1971: Original Marshall® 4x12” Celestion® (G12H30)
- STACK 1980: Original Marshall® 4x12” Celestion® (G12H75)
- METAL V30: Mesa/Boogie® Rectiﬁer® Standard 4x12” Celestion® V30
- METAL CL80: Celestion® Classic Lead 80 in custom built 4x12” cabinet
- JAZZ 120: Roland® Jazz Chorus® 120
- TWEED 1x12: Vintage ´57 Fender® Tweed Deluxe®
- SILVER 1x12: Fender® Princeton® Silverface 1x12“
- BLACK 2x10: Fender® ´64 Vibroverb® 2x10“
- BLACK 2x12: Vintage Fender® Twin Reverb® 2x12” Orange JBL® mixed with Jensen® C12K
- BLACK 4x10: Vintage 60s Fender® Super Reverb® 4x10“
- BLUE 2x12: Original Vox® AC30 JMI® 2x12” Celestion® Blue Bulldog
All product names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Such product names and trademarks in this document were used during the development of BluBox but are in no way associated or affiliated with BluGuitar GmbH.
Poduct type: DI-Box in pedal form Effect type: Speaker and microphone... more
|Poduct type:||DI-Box in pedal form|
|Effect type:||Speaker and microphone emulator|
|Switching:||Cab Type (16 cabinet models), Mic Position, Ground Lift, High/Low (input sensitivity)|
|Connections:||Line In, Line Out, Speaker In, Speaker Through (all 1/4 inch), Transformer balanced XLR Mic Out|
|Voltage:||9V-12V, DC, 300mA|
|Dimensions:||120 x 95 x 38 mm|
|Weight:||350g / 12.35oz|
|Latency:||Ultra low latency: ~ 1 ms, corresponds to a distance from the cabinet of about 30 cm|
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "BluBOX VSC"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.